2009년 10월 20일 화요일

The last week...

We have been studying for almost one and half months.
It was very exciting and interesting study to me.
Especially, I was so happy that I could learn English
from my favorite teacher Barby.^^
The time is always passing too past to me.
Actually, I am so unhappy to be seperated with Barby.
However, I belive that my learning will bring new life to me
because I already improve my English skills.
I really appreciate your teching Barby.
When I start this class, I was anxious about learning English.
But you have led me to the best way of learning.
I hope that you will be doing good everywhere and
be a wonderful mother and beautiful wife Barby.....

댓글 3개:

  1. i am really going to miss her very badly because she is the best

    답글삭제
  2. i miss barby too(>_<) time is so fast.....

    답글삭제
  3. You really did improve and I know you will continue to do so!! I am here if you need me:)

    답글삭제