2009년 10월 17일 토요일

Bruce Lee...

Have you ever heard about Bruce Lee??
I definitely can say that he is the best Martial artist
in the world.
He was born in california in 1940
and died in Hong Kong in 1973.
When I saw him in a movie, I was a shock.
He was very fast and powerful.
He invented the Jeet Kune Do.
When I was in Korea, I learned it from one
of his students who was Korean for 1 year.
It was very interesting and exciting.
If you want to learn it, I will teach you some.....
Or If you want to see this martial art,
I can show you how it works.

댓글 2개:

  1. It is good discipline. I think everyone could use some kind of discipline. Martial Arts teaches you life lessons.

    답글삭제
  2. i love bruce lee movies too! their great! it is very inpressive and fun :} i wish i could do all of that stuff : D!

    답글삭제