2009년 10월 9일 금요일

Counter-Strike..


Have you ever played a computer game??
Actually, I love to play the computer game.
When I was in my native country, I used to play
the computer game whole night on friday.
This is one of my favorites computer game.
It is a kind of shooting game and team play game.
You have two option here.
You can be a terrorist or police.
It also can use a multi-play by internet.
In Korea, The internet speed is very fast, so you
can play this game without lacking.


댓글 4개:

  1. I recommend you the game "Grand Theft Auto." you will love it.

    답글삭제
  2. I have to say I do not participate in such games.

    답글삭제
  3. oh man i love this game i use to play c.s with my friends in LAN and i also played grand theft auto i think you might have played NFS most wanted i so glad that you guys know C.S

    답글삭제