2009년 10월 2일 금요일

Cristiano Ronaldo...

Have you heard about Cristiano Ronaldo??????
He is the best soccer in the world.
He is from Portugal and only 23 years old.
He used to play in Manchester United which is involved
in England premier league.
Now, he transfered to Real Madrid which is involved
in Spain proleague.He won the best play on FIFA in 2008. When he move to R.M , they paid like 80,000,000 pounds to U.D.
Can you imagine it?? His foot is the best expensive body part that we have never seen before.
Acually, I like a basketball better than a soccer but I like him so much.
When I watched his play firsttime, I was shock. He was wonderful. In2010, The World Soccer Champion ship (FIFA) will start. If you can get a chance to see that game, I recommand that to see his play on TV.

댓글 3개:

  1. Joe, I do not like this player, but I like how he plays, he is very fast and a born scorer.

    답글삭제
  2. joe, I already know the church you go, it is by staple right? The gym I go is one block before the church. next time set this blog in English to keep writing you. All right. Peace Bro.

    답글삭제
  3. He sounds incredible. It is great to have such talent.

    답글삭제