2009년 11월 26일 목요일

Thanksgiving day ....

Actually, I already celebrated Korean Thanksgiving day on Sep.
However, I invited some of my friends to my house.
I cook special food for celebrating American Thanksgiving day.
We ate a lot in the evening.....
So I am worried about my over wight....
But it was really fun and interesting today's dinner.
When I was a kid, my paster used to tell me that I had to celebrate
Thanksgiving day instead of our native celebration day for harvesting.
He told me that I was a christian. Therefore, I had to worship
Thanksgiving day and remember the god......
Nowday, my mother always tells me that I have to teach about
Thanksgiving day to my next generantion because we are christians......

댓글 1개:

  1. Well, I'm glad you had a chance to celebrate, no matter why!

    답글삭제