2009년 11월 28일 토요일

Friend's house...

One of my church friends has a pregnant.
When I came back to NY, I met her in my parent's church.
She has a same last name with me.
So, when I saw her at first time, I felt very comfortable.
She is older than me. So, when I have a problem, I always ask
her to advise me about my questions.
She always leads me to right ways when I am in wrong ways of my life.
Tomorrow, I will visit her new house in NJ.
Now, she is preparing her wedding on next month.

댓글 4개:

  1. Its really good feeling when u feel comfortable with the people you like

    답글삭제
  2. Is this your friend that you wanted to buy baby clothes for? Did you end up getting them?

    답글삭제
  3. yes,she is the person who I wanted to buy baby clothes...

    답글삭제
  4. when will you marry i m curious to know

    답글삭제