2009년 11월 20일 금요일

Ninja Assassin...


Ninja Assassin will start in November 25.
I have been really waiting this moive for a long time.
I really love this kind of action movie.
Especially, when the movie shows me about new martial art actions,
I always addict myself to that movie.
Even before I fall a sleep, I remind that movie's actions.
The main character is Rain who is Korean pop musician.
Rain is famous singer and actor in my native country.
Actually, he was a dancer when he was a young age.
He looks like Bruce Lee who is my hero in this movie.
I strongly recommend this movie for coming thanks giving day.

댓글 4개:

  1. Wow...you even think about it before you go to sleep? You DO love these movies!

    답글삭제
  2. I love rain... I want to watch this movie because of him^^

    답글삭제
  3. cho I really want to see that movie let us go together

    답글삭제