2009년 9월 13일 일요일

My church...

Every sunday I have to go to my church which is in Glen Cove.
I usually play a bass guitar during a worship and also sing in a
gaspel sing team. Before I was born, my family used to go a
presbyterian church but now we go to a baptist church.
Actually, in this time many Koean people want to go a church
because mostly in the church we can make friends easily.
When I was a kid, my father didn't want to go the church.
Thus, my mother and My father often discussed about going
church but now everybody want to go the church on sunday.
We enjoy lunch with church friends and somtimes go out
for a picnic.

댓글 3개:

  1. Did you meet alot of friends at the church in Glen Cove? I think it is nice to belong to a group outside of school.

    답글삭제
  2. Where is Glen Cove?? in flushing or bayside??
    My church is in Hemstead near NCC and I paly the piano during worship service.
    cho! to make english blog,
    맨 처음 만들때부터 언어를 영어로 해야는데.. 저도 첫번째 블로그 만들때 한글로 만들고 나중에 바꾸니 그 틀이 안 바뀌더라구요. 그래서 완전히 새로 만들었는데. 다시한번 해보세요^^

    답글삭제
  3. tell me when and where we can go play soccer!!

    답글삭제