2009년 9월 7일 월요일

The first...

When I begin something, I usually hestate to start.
Studying in college was also hard to start to me but I chose it.
This is first time to learn in NCC. Before I decide this school ,
I visited 3 different schools. Every school has a various type of opportunity.
However, the problem was they are too far to attend to school.
Now, I am satisfying to study English here.
I want to improve my skill when I finish this semester and also
want to make more friends for having a nice campus life.

댓글 2개:

  1. PLEASE PUT THIS IN ENGLISH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
    I am glad you are satisfied with NCC. You should join some clubs to make more friends.

    답글삭제
  2. Can you please change language to English. I will be glad to become your friend. We can learn a lot togther.

    답글삭제