2009년 12월 8일 화요일

My major...

I think that I chose wrong major in NCC.
I have to change after I take the replacement test.
Actually, my major was computer programming
when I started the first college.
At that time, there weren't computer programmers in the U.S.
So, my father recommanded that I shoud take the major
which was related to the computer.
Now,I think that my first major wasn't interesting.
I will study about a finacing. I am really interested in business.
However, I don't want to study about a business.
I think if I want to be a business man, I have to learn about
a financing and an accounting.
Any way, I will study a lot....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

댓글 1개:

  1. Thank you for remembering to put "the" before U.S. :) It's okay to change your major...people do it all the time!

    답글삭제